The online registration is now open.
Please fill in the following online form to help us organizing ‹Programming› 2019; after you have submitted the form, you will receive by email the payment instructions.
The preferred payment method is through the online payment system of the University of Genova, which accepts the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, V Pay, MasterCard, Maestro.
Please take note of the following details concerning the online payment system:
any direct payment to an Italian public administration needs to be associated with a “codice fiscale” (social security number) for both Italian and foreign citizens, and such a code is generated from personal data such as gender, date and country of birth.
after creating your account in the payment system, you will need to activate it with the link you receive by e-mail; please consider the possibility that such a message could be marked as spam. The activation link expires after 24 hours, in that case you can select this link and insert your email address to retrieve your password.
As an alternative to credit card, you may pay with a bank transfer; please contact us to get the needed instructions. In any case, we kindly ask you to fill in the online form to help us organizing the conference.
- The early registration deadline is
February 25February 28, 2019 (AoE).
- Registration includes coffee breaks, lunches and access to the social events on the days you register for.
- The welcome reception will be on Monday, April 1.
- The banquet will be on Wednesday, April 3.
- Extra banquet tickets for accompanying persons can be purchased at €100 each.
- Registration fees are shown below; all prices are listed in Euro (€).
|ELS+WS only (April 1-2)||Conference only (April 3-4)||Full conference (April 1-4)|
|ACM Regular (early)||€150||€450||€550|
|ACM Student (early)||€120||€300||€400|
|ACM Regular (late)||€200||€550||€650|
|ACM Student (late)||€160||€350||€450|