The student volunteer program is a chance for students from around the world to participate in the conference whilst assisting us in preparing and running the events. In return, volunteers are granted free registration.
The Student Volunteer grant covers:
- Access to the main conference, ELS, workshops, and all co-located events
- Access to all social events and receptions, including the banquet
Note that the travel and accommodation expenses are not covered by the Student Volunteer grant.
As a ‹Programming› 2019 Student Volunteer, you will interact closely with researchers, academics and practitioners from various disciplines and meet other students from around the world. You will also be able to attend almost all talks.
Tasks performed by student volunteers include but are not limited to:
- assisting session organizers and presenters,
- operating the registration desk,
- video recording and photography,
- checking badges at doors,
- providing information to attendees,
- setting up posters,
- helping with traffic flow, and general assistance to keep the conference running smoothly.
Application process and deadlines will be announced soon.